The public demo is not out yet, which is surprising, but only by a little. We ran into a few weird bugs – one wacky one revolving around color hexes – that have delayed things a bit. The good news is that once these things are ironed out, and after we get in the shop function and the finale for act three, it should only be two runs through the game until we determine if we’re ready for a short, closed beta.
If all goes well, I’d like to get a public demo out this weekend.
Later on, we’ll post a larger post-mordem about what went right (very little), what went wrong (a lot), and what we’ve learned from this experience.